"I used to have thoughts about Monday, then I would feel crummy on Monday, then my Monday would be crummy. Now, I exercise first thing Monday morning, listen to my favorite tunes, pray/stretch/think about my gratitudes for 5 minutes afterwards, and now my Monday rocks. There is nothing different about the rest of the day. It's amazing." -Anonymous
I personally do not subscribe to Monday morning workouts. BUT, that isn't actually the point...
The point is:
- You change your emotional state by first changing what you do
- Then you experience a better mood, better thoughts, and a better day
It's called priming.
Do you have morning habits that set you up for success or failure?
- Get moving
- Think about your favorite past memories and things you are grateful for
- Listen to an inspiring podcast/book
- Serve your spouse first thing in the AM with a smile on yo face! (because it's more blessed to give, of course ;-))
- Write out your GOALS, your FUTURE SELF, your DREAMS and DESIRES
There are many things we can do in order to make Monday's and every other day great.
Rather than focusing on what you cannot change today, try focusing on what you can!
Dedicated to your joy and success,
Coach Andrew and the PFP Team
P.S. If you are ready to change your life and need some accountability and encouragement, here are 2 ways to work with PFP:
- Last change to save $300 on the 4 Week Mother's Day Special. 4 weeks of personal training for mom's who want to feel great, fit, and confident again. Reply by end of day today.
- The Winning Athlete 1 on 1 Success Session. Your first step to greater confidence, and better mindset, and the strength and speed you need to lead and succeed with less doubt and pressure. Book your FREE discovery call so we can find out if PFP is the perfect fit for him or her.