Fall Sports Are Coming To An End...time to Rate, Recovery, Re-focus and Re-set
With the Fall sports season coming to an end, here are 3 things the best athletes will do:
- Rate their season 1-10.
- What was my progress from start to end?
- How was my mindset? Am I proud of how I handled adversity?
- Overall performance- did I achieve the goals I set out to achieve?
- Effort and focus- did I bring my best to practice and games 85% of the time?
- Risks and aggression- did I seek growth or comfort more often? How did I step up and get out of my comfort zone?
- Recover like a PRO.
- Your body is likely talking to you by now. The best athletes will engage in a 2-3 week true recovery period that involved foam rolling, ankle/hip/shoulder mobility, foot/hip/knee/core stability, and more mindful work like breathing.
- Reset-focus and Re-set.
- What are you learn and what are you going to apply in this off-season?
- What matters NOW? What are your goals?
- What must you eliminate to achieve those goals?
- What new habits, practices, and actions must you engage in to make massive progress?
If your athlete wants guidance from a Professional Performance Coach to reflect and then maximize their off-season by planning and preparing like a pro, REPLY "YES" and we will hook you up.
And how about this-- for the first 5 parents/athletes that reply to this, we are going to give you this 1 on 1 Session (normally just $50) for FREE.
Coach Andrew and the PFP Team