Destroy Mental Blocks, Ignite Self-Motivation, Become a Leader
- I can't do that
- I am not enough
- Last year this happened to me on the field so now I am...
- It's too hard to change...
- What if I... (insert the million and one things we fill that in with)
- That seems hard/uncomfortable/impossible
- I don't feel like doing that
- I'm too tired
- I forget why I started to begin with
- I would rather choose the easy path (even though that means it'll be harder later)
- I'd just rather sit around and do nothing
Low Leadership Confidence
- I'm not very outspoken, I can't be a leader
- No one has ever told me I'm a leader so I don't act like one
- I'm scared to stand out and be different, leading by example would mean I put myself in a vulnerable position to be judged
- Who would follow me?
- Is there even any real benefit to being a leader?
This is what we do at PFP. If your child wants to grow in these 3 areas, head over to our website and book a free call with one of our team members- any of the links will work for that.
Step 1 to success for your child starts with us understanding their fears, what holds them back, their frustrations, their goals, and their desires!
Every kid is 1 love-powered leader away from a breakthrough. We hust need to tap into their why.
Andrew and the PFP Team