April showers bring May…
I’m not here to tell you that May will be infinitely better than April.
But I am here to tell you that spring always follows winter. Every year for at least the past couple thousand years, without fail…
May will be better if you are better. If you are renewed.
A new perspective. A new hope. A new vision, a new goal for your life.
During the winter, you will find the victor recharging, rejuvenating, and refocusing. Planning about who and how he or she will be in the spring.
Well, winter is here. And you do not have too much longer to take advantage of the winter and use it to your advantage.
1- Invest in your personal growth
2- Invest in your physical health and fitness
3- Invest in your relationships
How do you invest?
Daily deposits into those 3 arenas ^^. When you invest in those arenas, you get a 10X return because you have 100% control of those investments...
You’ve got this my friend, keep going. You ARE stronger than you were before this. Be grateful for that today.
2 Opportunities to Invest in YOU This Week
- Athlete or Adult: Get Your 1 on 1 Virtual Success Session on us: New PFP guests get a 1 on 1 Strategize for Success Session with a high-performance mentor coach who will meet you where you are at, and help you create a roadmap so that springtime is fruitful for you. Click here: Get Started for No Cost
- P.E. with PFP: your elementary school child can jump on our Facebook Page at 1 pm today (as well as Wednesday’s and Friday’s) and be taken through a virtual P.E. class with Coach Brian unlike any other. They will sweat, smile, and learn during this great alternative to video games. There is NO cost for this*
Workout of the Day from Coach Chris
Let it BURN Vol. 2
Work through each exercise for 20 seconds without rest between each exercise. After you have completed all 4 exercises, rest 20 seconds. Repeat the same flow doing 40 seconds of each exercise with a 40 second rest at the end. One more time doing 60 seconds each exercise!
Round 1- :20/:40/:60
- T-Pushup (push up, reach to the sky with one hand)- Alternating Curtsy Lunge (step back and across the body as you lunge with one leg)
- Hollow Hold (legs and arms straight out while lying on your back, keep low back on ground!)- CARDIO (High Knees, Jumping Jacks, Mt. Climbers, Burpees) - Choose ONE each round
Core Break (30 seconds each, 2 rounds) - ASLR’s - Side Plank Dips (:15 each)
- Alternating Bird Dogs
Round 2 - :20/:40/:60
- Low Plank to High Plank- Goblet Squat Pulse
- Superman Towel Ripper- CARDIO (High Knees, Jumping Jacks, Mt. Climbers, Burpees) - Choose ONE each round
Nutrition Tip of the Day from Coach Steph
Happy Monday Warriors! This is “Make it Happen Monday!”
I know things are very different right now, but you owe it to yourself, your family, and your health to stay in control of your healthy behaviors and habits.
I want that phase to be the theme of your week. “I can’t control everything in my life but I can control what I put in my mouth.” Maybe write it and put it on your refrigerator as a daily reminder. I’m not saying you cannot have anything that does not line up with your goals but make sure you are monitoring your decisions.
Happy Eating, Happy Choices, Happy You!
Serving you and your family,
Coach Andrew and the PFP Team
Unsubscribe | Sent by The Winning Athlete Formula 4635 Wedgewood Blvd., Suite 112 • Frederick, MD • 21703