Here are a few key questions to reflect on before catapulting forward into 2023.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when setting annual goals is failing to adequately and accurately reflect on the decisions, habits, mindsets, and results that they achieved in 2022.
- What went really well in 2022? What are some highlights? What are some things I am proud of?
- Who did I connect with in 2022? Who did I help? Who did I add value to?
- What goals did I set out to achieve that I did not succeed with? i.e. losing weight, canning the bad habit of late night scrolling, waking up earlier and reading, etc.
- *Stop-Start*: this is the one question you really should reflect on if you was 2023 to be different--> What would I have needed to stop doing and what would I have needed to start doing if I wanted to achieve said goal.
I.E. 1) I had a goal this year to become more "marketable" and find a new job but it didn't happen.
- In hindsight, I needed to stop 🛑 making excuses for why I didn't have time to make a LinkedIn profile.
- I should have started ✅ reaching out to 5+ company recruiters on LinkedIn each day. I also should have simply made a few posts on my social media asking friends/family if they knew anyone in "____ field" that was hiring. People LOVE to give recommendations...
It is said that those who fail to plan, plan to fail.
Will you take this challenge today and answer those 4 questions so that on December 31, 2023 you wake up and feel extraordinarily proud and successful?
You CAN do this!
Dedicated to your success,
Coach Andrew and the PFP Team