Master your Mindset: 2nd Annual Athlete Empowerment Event is happening June 22nd at PFP Frederick in partnership with the Mental Health Association!
This event will equip college and high school athletes with EVERYTHING they need to handle the pressures of sport with poise and to take back control of their mental health.
Last year we had breakthroughs, we had a transformation and everyone left feeling hopeful and empowered. We don't expect anything different this year. With mental health issues continuing to rise in our nation, especially in sports, this free event is necessary for all athletes.
There are only 200 spots for this event so be sure to RSVP using this link
How much? FREE
Who is this for? college and high schoolers, parents, coaches
When is this happening? Thursday, June 22, at 7:00 pm
Where is the event? Here at Player's Fitness & Performance --> 1664 Bowmans Farm Road, Frederick, MD 21703
Can younger kids attend? We are encouraging only high school and college aged students to attend the event.
- Ryan Definbaugh: Owner and Counselor at MBS Performance Counseling for Athletes
- Ryan Morse: Motivational Speaker and the Founder of Crucible Performance
- Andrew Simpson: Founder & Chief Vision officer of Player's Fitness & Performance. Author of The Youth Truth & ATHLETE! I'm Talking to You.
- Sal Schittino: A renowned speaker and professional Psychotherapist at Community Mental Health Associates. Specializes in youth & young adults.
- Adam Bradley: Founder of Lead 'Em Up, a leadership program for youth
- Kayla Smith: Owner/ Operator Chick-fil-A and leadership influencer